FAQ. General Information
What are delivery terms?
Our experienced Logistics Team will be happy to arrange shipment for you, adding a delivery cost to the final invoice. Also, you are free to arrange transportation and delivery by yourself if that is more convenient for you.
We provide all necessary documents required for exports to the country of consignee:
- CMR, Bill of Lading (B/L);
- Disinfection Certificate;
- Any other requested documents (Certificate of Quality, Certificate of Compliance, etc.).
Do you require prepayment?
For EU and CIS countries we do require 100% prepayment by bank transfer before loading or cash settlement at the moment of loading.
As for worldwide delivery, 1/2 prepayment will be required when placing an order, and other 1/2 on presenting the Bill of Lading (B/L) to the purchaser.
Original B/L is sent to the buyer by courier post.
How can I get information about the product and prices? How can I buy?
Please give us a call or send an email. Please state whether you enquire about stock clothes or used clothing (second hand). We will provide all the necessary information. Alternatively feel free to visit our warehouse in Riga, Latvia, Baltic states.
How do you pack goods?
Normally we use polypropylene bags with polythene bag inside for securer transportation.
How many kg are in one sack?
All depends on category of particular goods. It is either 60kg bag (second-hand) or 25kg (stock clothing). Again, packing will differ depending on product. Also, we can pack taking into account your specific request.
What is the minimum order?
1000 kg for non-EU buyers. The smallest order for EU customers is one bag (60kg for second-hand, and 25kg for stock clothing).
Can I inspect goods before buying?
Yes, of course. Please attend our warehouse. Alternatively, we are always happy to provide neccessary photos or videos of any of our offered products (either second hand or stock clothes).
Can I return the goods?
No. Second-hand and/or stock clothing purchases are non-refundable.
What information we collect
Information you provide directly to us. When you subscribe to our newsletters, register for one of our webinars, sign up for our services, request us to contact you, or through other interactions with us, we may ask you for certain personal information, such as your name, birthdate, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, job title, or payment information. When you request support from us, we may also collect information from you such as contact information, documentation, screenshots, or other information you or we may believe is helpful to solving the issue. When you speak with our customer service or sales representative on the phone, your calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes. In certain circumstances, we may collect your Social Security number from you for a limited purpose, such as for tax reporting relating to a payment for a customer referral or to facilitate an international money transfer.
How we protect your information
Kreskat has implemented administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to help protect the personal data that we transmit and maintain. However, no system or service can provide a 100% guarantee of security, especially a service that relies upon the public internet. Therefore, you acknowledge the risk that third parties may gain unauthorized access to your information. Keep your account password secret and please let us know immediately if you think your password was compromised. Remember, you are responsible for any activity under your account using your account password or other credentials.
Where we store your information and international transfers
Personal information held by Kreskat is stored on and processed on computers situated in the United Kingdom, the EEA, the United States, and in other jurisdictions. We and/or our service providers also process data in some other countries for customer care, account management and service provisioning.
If you are an EEA resident, your personal data held by Kreskat may be transferred to, and stored at, destinations outside the EEA that may not be subject to equivalent data protection laws, including the United States. When you sign up for service with Foxcom or inquire about our services, we transfer your information to the United States and other countries as necessary to perform our agreement with you or to respond to an inquiry you make. It may also be processed by staff situated outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
- International transfers within Kreskat and its corporate affiliates. To facilitate our global operations, we transfer information among our corporate affiliates in countries whose privacy and data protection laws may not be as robust as the laws of the countries where our customers and users are based. We utilize standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and rely on the European Commission’s adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers from the EEA to the United States and other countries.
How long we store your information
We store your information until it is no longer necessary to provide the services or otherwise relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. This time period may vary depending on the type of information and the services used, as detailed below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from anonymized information retained or used for these purposes.
- Customer account information. We store your account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the services. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
- Communications usage information. While you’re an active customer, we retain the communications usage information generated by your use of the services until the information is no longer necessary to provide our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
- Marketing information, cookies and web beacons. If you have elected to receive marketing e-mails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our services, such as when you last opened an e-mail from us or visited our websites. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Cookies and Tracking Notice
They also help us track users, conduct research, allow you to back click to earlier registration pages viewed by you and improve our content and services. For instance, we may use web beacons on our websites to access and set cookies and otherwise help us to better understand how users are moving through our websites. Information provided by the web beacon includes the computer’s IP address, the type of browser being used and the time that the web beacon was viewed. We may also use web beacons in e-mails and newsletters so that we know when such communications have been opened and to otherwise help us tailor our communications to individual users.
How to control cookies