ЧаВо. Общая Информация
Каковы условия доставки?
Наша команда будет рада помочь Вам организовать доставку в любую точку мира. Мы изучим каждую возможность доставки, чтобы найти наиболее экономный и подходящий вариант для Вас.
Для клиентов из России, мы можем обеспечить таможенную очистку и доставить груз прямо к Вам на склад.
Мы предоставляем все документы, необходимые для экспорта в страну получателя.:
- CMR, Bill of Landing (B/L);
- Сертификат Дезинфекции;
- Другие документы, запрашиваемые грузополучателем (Сертификат Качества, Сертификат Соответствия и т.д.)
Требуется ли предоплата?
По Европе и России:
Полная предоплата банковским перечислением или депозит наличными деньгами на наш банковский счет во время загрузки.
Аванс в размере 50% от суммы заказа при его размещении, и остаток суммы при предъявлении Bill of Lading (B/L) клиенту.
После получения всей суммы оригинал Bill of Lading отправляется клиенту курьерской почтой
Как я могу получить информацию о продукции и ценах? Как оформить заказ?
Пожалуйста, позвоните или напишите нам. При написании электронного письма, пожалуйста, уточните, что вас интересует – одежда сток или секонд хэнд (использованная одежда). Мы предоставим всю необходимую информацию. Вы всегда можете приехать к нам на склад (город: Рига, страна: Латвия, адрес: Snikeres iela 23, LV1067).
Как вы пакуете товар?
Обычно используем мешки из полипропилена с дополнительным пластиковым мешком внутри для более безопасной транспортировки.
Сколько кг в одном мешке?
Всё зависит от конкретного товара. Обычно это или 65 кг (для категории секонд-хенд), или 25 кг для одежды – сток. Мы можем упаковать товар так, как запросил клиент.
Какой минимальный обьем для покупки?
1000 кг для стран, которые не входят в состав ЕС. Для европейских клиентов – 65 кг (секонд-хенд), 25кг (сток).
Могу ли я изучить товар до покупки?
Конечно. Пожалуйста, приезжайте к нам на склад.
Могу ли я вернуть товар?
What information we collect
Information you provide directly to us. When you subscribe to our newsletters, register for one of our webinars, sign up for our services, request us to contact you, or through other interactions with us, we may ask you for certain personal information, such as your name, birthdate, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, job title, or payment information. When you request support from us, we may also collect information from you such as contact information, documentation, screenshots, or other information you or we may believe is helpful to solving the issue. When you speak with our customer service or sales representative on the phone, your calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes. In certain circumstances, we may collect your Social Security number from you for a limited purpose, such as for tax reporting relating to a payment for a customer referral or to facilitate an international money transfer.
How we protect your information
Kreskat has implemented administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to help protect the personal data that we transmit and maintain. However, no system or service can provide a 100% guarantee of security, especially a service that relies upon the public internet. Therefore, you acknowledge the risk that third parties may gain unauthorized access to your information. Keep your account password secret and please let us know immediately if you think your password was compromised. Remember, you are responsible for any activity under your account using your account password or other credentials.
Where we store your information and international transfers
Personal information held by Kreskat is stored on and processed on computers situated in the United Kingdom, the EEA, the United States, and in other jurisdictions. We and/or our service providers also process data in some other countries for customer care, account management and service provisioning.
If you are an EEA resident, your personal data held by Kreskat may be transferred to, and stored at, destinations outside the EEA that may not be subject to equivalent data protection laws, including the United States. When you sign up for service with Kreskat or inquire about our services, we transfer your information to the United States and other countries as necessary to perform our agreement with you or to respond to an inquiry you make. It may also be processed by staff situated outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
- International transfers within Kreskat and its corporate affiliates. To facilitate our global operations, we transfer information among our corporate affiliates in countries whose privacy and data protection laws may not be as robust as the laws of the countries where our customers and users are based. We utilize standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and rely on the European Commission’s adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers from the EEA to the United States and other countries.
How long we store your information
We store your information until it is no longer necessary to provide the services or otherwise relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. This time period may vary depending on the type of information and the services used, as detailed below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from anonymized information retained or used for these purposes.
- Customer account information. We store your account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the services. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
- Communications usage information. While you’re an active customer, we retain the communications usage information generated by your use of the services until the information is no longer necessary to provide our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
- Marketing information, cookies and web beacons. If you have elected to receive marketing e-mails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our services, such as when you last opened an e-mail from us or visited our websites. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Cookies and Tracking Notice
They also help us track users, conduct research, allow you to back click to earlier registration pages viewed by you and improve our content and services. For instance, we may use web beacons on our websites to access and set cookies and otherwise help us to better understand how users are moving through our websites. Information provided by the web beacon includes the computer’s IP address, the type of browser being used and the time that the web beacon was viewed. We may also use web beacons in e-mails and newsletters so that we know when such communications have been opened and to otherwise help us tailor our communications to individual users.
How to control cookies